“ISC High Performance focuses on HPC technological development and its application in scientific fields, as well as its adoption in commercial environments. In 2017 we offer you 13 fascinating HPC topics grouped under three categories: systems, applications, and emerging topics. All topics will be addressed in different power-packed sessions. The ISC tutorials, workshops and the exhibition will complement these sessions.”
Friday, June 16
- HP-CAST is the high performance user group meeting for HPE customers and partners. Over 300 attendees are expected for the two-day meeting, which you can read about here on insideHPC.
Saturday, June 17
- The Student Cluster Competition teams begins their system buildout at the Frankfurt Messe. An exhibitor pass is required for entry to the hall.
- HP-CAST Day 2 has a focus on partner sessions.
Sunday, June 18
- ISC 17 Tutorials all day at the Frankfurt Messe.
Monday, June 19
- TOP500 list is released.
- ISC 2017 Opening Session
- Keynote: Dr. Jennifer Tour Chayes, Distinguished Scientist, Managing Director of Microsoft Research New England and Microsoft Research NYC will present: Network Science: From the Massive Online Networks to Cancer Genomics
- Exhibit Opening 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Intel Special Session with Raj Hazra, 6:00pm – 6:45pm
Tuesday, June 20
- Exhibits 10-6
- DDN User Group, 12:30pm – 5:00pm at the Movenpick Hotel
Wednesday, June 21
- Exhibits 10-6
- Student Cluster Awards Ceremony
Thursday, June 22
- Workshops all day at the Marriott
- Women in HPC Workshop 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Dell HPC Community meeting, 8:00am – 3:00pm. The Dell EMC HPC Community event will feature keynote presentations by HPC experts and a networking breakfast to discuss best practices in the use of Dell EMC HPC Systems.
- Rich heads out for Motorcycle tour of the Alps
Monday, June 26-28
- PASC17 Conference in Lugano, Switzerland
After that, we do our Catch of the Week:
- Dan interviews Carolyn Posti from Redline on the topic of HPC Benchmarking
- Rich buys an Antminer S7 for mining Bitcoins